achaseforfelicity sent me this. I’m coming after you followers tomorrow.
Once you get this you have to write 5 things you like about yourself and then pass it on to 10 of your followers! :)
Sounds fun. Although I know I’m going to end up writing a lot.
1) I like how emotionally strong I’ve become over the past couple of years. I was deeply depressed during almost all of college and for months after graduation. Somehow I managed to graduate with a respectable GPA, learns so much about myself, and now even though I have my bad minutes or hours or days, I can honestly say I have been out of the deepest black hole for a few months now.
2) I like how observant I am in social interactions. I love that about being generally introverted.
3) I like how well I get along with dogs haha
4) I like how far I’ve come with running, even though I plan on still going much farther (fitness and distance-wise)
5) I like this quirk I have of watching a movie that “spoke to me” over and over every night to try and get to know every character inside and out.
The problem is that I really want to live off the grid (more like need to for the sake of my sanity) but I would also really like to have someone to love and share the experience with. And if I move off the grid first then the chances of me finding someone just go down that much more.
“Running isn’t a sport for pretty boys…It’s about the sweat in your hair and the blisters on your feet. Its the frozen spit on your chin and the nausea in your gut. It’s about throbbing calves and cramps at midnight that are strong enough to wake the dead. It’s about getting out the door and running when the rest of the world is only dreaming about having the passion that you need to live each and every day with. It’s about being on a lonely road and running like a champion even when there’s not a single soul in sight to cheer you on. Running is all about having the desire to train and persevere until every fiber in your legs, mind, and heart is turned to steel. And when you’ve finally forged hard enough, you will have become the best runner you can be. And that’s all that you can ask for.”—(via isensearunner)
My SI joint was giving me issues on and off, which is weird because usually once the pain starts it doesn’t go away, but this time it would come and go. (If this had been an easy day I would have skipped running altogether but this was an important workout). I managed to finish slightly faster than goal pace and felt really good the whole way.
When I’m running everyday, it makes me want to be better about other things. It makes me want to eat healthier and sleep more. It makes me want to read a book outside instead of playing a video game or browsing the internet. It even makes me want to clean my room and brush my teeth.
more of a reason for me to be pissed about my back